VITORCAM is a large professional factory that located in Shenzhen, China, who focused on manufacture perfect surveillance products for families and small business projects. VITORCAM provides limited warranty for products that have manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
VITORCAM has authorized distributors and resellers all over the world. Our authorized distributors and resellers provide after sales service to customers directly, including return/replacement and technical support help. We recommend you buy VITORCAM products from local distributors or resellers, where you can get quick and convenient service directly.
In order to extend perfect service for all VITORCAM customers, VITORCAM change the 1 year limited warranty to 2 years limited warranty. Please note that if the product you have bought was marked with 2-year warranty on the color box and warranty card, your product will own 2-year limited warranty; otherwise, the warranty is 1 year.
VITORCAM and VITORCAM distributors/resellers have the Serial Number and MAC address of products to confirm their warranty. When you need to return the product, please contact your distributors/resellers and ask for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#), write down the RMA# and problem of the product on the warranty card, put the card together with the product to return it.
If you have problems communicate with your distributor/reseller, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
Warranty / Return / Replacement Policy
VITORCAM ELECTRONIC CO., LIMITED.("VITORCAM") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service.
No limited hardware warranty is provided by VITORCAM unless your VITORCAM product ("product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell products to resellers who then sell products to end users. No warranty service is provided unless the product is returned to an authorized return center in the region where the product was first shipped by VITORCAM or to the point-of-purchase, which may have regional specific warranty implications.
If you purchase your VITORCAM product from online store, please contact the point-of-purchase and ask for return/replacement/repair help.
Hardware Warranty Information
VITORCAM provide 2-year limited warranty for naked product and 6-month limited warranty for accessories.
Limited Hardware Warranty
VITORCAM products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship starting from the shipping date of VITORCAM.
This limited hardware warranty does not cover:
1. Software, including the software added to the products through our factory-integration system, software that included in the CD,etc.
2. Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
3. Failure to follow the product instructions.
4. Abuse firmware upgrade without the authorized technician’s guidance.
5. Normal wear and tear.
1. Please read VITORCAM warranty policy & policy of your reseller first before sending items back to point-of-purchase.
2. Customer must first contact point-of-purchase to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before returning the product. If the product you received is suspected to be defective and the product warranty has not expired, The RMA number will allow your reseller to track your return much easier and help them expedite processing your request.
3. After receiving your RMA case number, pack the item(s) very well with the original box and all the original accessories included such as power adapters, brackets, cables, manuals, and driver CD disks.
4. Write your RMA number and the return reason (the problem of the product) on the warranty card along with the complete package to send them back.
1. If customers ask for replacement service, please contact point-of-purchase and follow their policy.
2. Our technicians will inspect all items returned for replacement requests. If the retuned product is found in working order, we will return the same item received. However customers shall be responsible for all shipping & handling charges incurred for getting the units back to customers.
3. If returned products are found defective, we will replace the product and assume the shipping cost for sending back the replacement unit to customers.
4. If for any reason, we are unable to provide a replacement of the original returned item(s). You will have a choice for a “Substitute” item at the same equal value.
5. We do not provide exchange and replacement due to normal hardware upgrade according the market after 14 days after the product is delivered.
6. Our technicians will test the product before send out the replacement, any other demand for more than two times replacement for the same product during replacement limit will be rejected.
7. Replaced products are warranted from the balance of the former warranty period.
1. Warranty is void if purchase from unauthorized distributor or reseller.
2. Warranty is void if trade-mark, serial tags, product stickers have been removed, altered or tampered with.
3. Warranty is void for mishandling, improper use, or defacing the product.
4. Abuse firmware upgrade without the authorized technician’s guidance.
5. Warranty is void for physical damage, altered, either internally or externally, improper or inadequate packaging when returned for RMA purposes.
6. Warranty is void if damage has resulted from accident, dismantle, abuse, or service or modification by someone other than the appointed vendor, souse, fission or the spare part has been over the period of warranty.
7. Warranty is void if product is damaged due to improper working environment or operation. (For example, improper temperature, humidity, unusual physical or electrical stress or interference, failure or fluctuation of electrical power, static electricity, using wrong power adapter, etc.)
8. Warranty is void if damaged by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by VITORCAM.
9. Damage caused by improper installation of third-party products.
10. Warranty is void if damaged for irresistible cause, such as earthquake, fire, lightning, flood, etc.
11. Product beyond limited warranty.
1. If products are defective or damaged under normal use or operation in the replacement limit, distributors or resellers are responsible for the shipping cost the product back to customers, customers should assume the shipping cost send the product to the point-of-purchase.
2. During replacement limit, if customers ask for replacement due to the product does not fit for customer’s personal expectation, customers should responsible for both shipping fee.
3. Customers shall be responsible for both shipping fee if their product beyond the replacement limit but still in warranty limit.
Repair Service Out Of Warranty
1. VITORCAM provide extra repair service for product that out of warranty, it is chargeable. The total fee contains device cost and service fee. Device cost (including accessories) is the standard uniform price provide by VITORCAM.
2. Different region may have different service fee, please contact the point-of-purchase to confirm that before you ask for this service.
3. Our technicians will quote the total price after detect the product, If customers refused to repair after the quotation, customers need pay for the test fee, $3.5/hour. If agree with the quotation, test will be free.
4. Repaired product out of warranty will obtains 3-month warranty from the date of the product back to customers.
Limitation of Liability
1. VITORCAM is not responsible for other extra warranty or commitment promised by resellers, if your reseller promised some extra commitment or warranty; please ask for written documents to protect your rights and interests.
2. VITORCAM does not offer refunds under any circumstances. Please contact the point-of-purchase and follow their refund/return policy.
3. VITORCAM shall not be liable under any circumstances for any consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in any connection with this agreement or the products, including but not limited to lost profits, or any claim based on indemnity or contribution, or the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose or otherwise. Purchaser’s exclusive remedy, as against VITORCAM, shall be the repair or replacement of defective parts. If VITORCAM lists a product on its website specification in error or that is no longer available for any reason, VITORCAM reserves the right to explain it without incurring any liability.
All rights reserved. VITORCAM and the VITORCAM logo are trademarks of VITORCAM ELECTRONIC CO., LIMITED, registered in the U.S. and other countries.